Android/iOS Developer – GTD Project
Productivity applications in the workplace are rapidly moving over to mobile devices with touch interfaces or to rich, interactive HTML5 experiences on the web. One of the key challenges people face is how to organize their time, and one of the foremost experts in this field is David Allen, creator of “Getting Things Done (GTD)”. Intentional Software Corporation has partnered with David Allen to create applications for mobile devices and web users that will make them more productive and help them regain control of their time. This is your chance to get involved at a very early stage in this exciting new project.
You’ll get to work with the latest web and mobile technologies in a fast-paced, agile environment. As an individual you are an expert in at least one layer of the technology stack, but as a team player you are willing to learn how the whole system works and to work across layers to deliver new features. You are an innovator and enjoy working on early stage projects, and can come up with creative ways to solve hard problems. You are passionate about software development and learn new technologies quickly. You’ve been successful in the past delivering key technology into one or more large-scale, public web sites or cloud-backed mobile applications and you are ready for a new challenge. We have several openings on this new team, so if this sounds like you, apply today!
You should have the following skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or similar discipline)
- Exceptional software design and coding skills
- At least one successful, published app for iOS or Android
- Experience with one or more of: Xcode, Android SDK, MonoTouch or Mono for Android
- SQLite database development for mobile devices
Experience related to the following will be a plus:
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications
- Synchronization algorithms
- Authentication, encryption, security
- RESTful web services
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI