Intentional Software Corporation has been building the world’s leading language workbench technology. Our software captures the intention and knowledge of our customer’s top experts in a language they can understand. Our software uses domain-specific languages and graphical input tools that can transform knowledge allowing each expert to work in their own domain without having to write software. Ultimately it creates a wide variety of software applications, custom domain workbenches, documentation and other artifacts.
ISC is looking to hire a Software Test Developer to join our rapidly growing software development team. The Software Test Developer will be involved in test automation, as well as tools and infrastructure development, release, and build activities. We are looking for a motivated, technical software test engineer who has passion for software QA and testing. The candidate should have proven knowledge and experience testing desktop applications in a continuous integration and automated test environment. Candidates should have hands-on experience with multiple testing activities including but not limited to functional, unit, regression, black/white box and stress testing. Candidates should have several years of experience developing tests in C# for .NET applications.
- Work closely with test lead and development team to design and implement test tools, infrastructure and automation.
- Write test specs, create test cases and develop test automation to meet the quality gates and release requirements
- Work with test lead to maintain and improve the Build/Release process
- 3+ years experience in software development and test
- Strong C#/.NET development skills gained in testing and debugging software
- A good understanding of different software testing techniques and when to apply them
- Experience using automated test frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, JUnit, MSTest)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience testing desktop applications
- Experience writing Installer and Deployment scripts (MSI/Wix)
- Experience with distributed source control systems including merging branches
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems (Hudson, TeamCity, MSBuild, …)