YOU CAN LEAVE THIS WEBSITE OR OUR BLOG AT ANY TIME.
We want you to be able to protect your own privacy and other rights. So we expect you have good reason to focus on the following terms very clearly, and act accordingly.
Job applicant resumes will be kept confidential if sent to our CONFIDENTIAL RESUME email address. Except for confidential resumes:
- We do not want to receive any information from you or your company through this website or our blog that you or your company consider private, personal, confidential or proprietary — period. So please do not allow us to receive any.
- Your, and your company’s, personal, private, proprietary and other information that you choose or cause to be communicated or accessible to us, by accessing, browsing or using this website, our blog or otherwise (“Your Information”), IS NOT CONFIDENTIAL.
- Any of Your Information so communicated or made accessible to us may be accessed, collected, used and disclosed by us lawfully without restriction at any time or times privately and publicly.
Hyperlink Disclaimers & Warnings
We have read the pages hyperlinked on this website and our blog only to see if they have some information that might be considered relevant to our technology, and that is all.
- Each hyperlink on this website and our blog is provided “AS IS”, WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- We disclaim all responsibility arising from your clicking, accessing, browsing or using any hyperlink on this website or our blog.
- WARNINGS: Clicking, accessing, browsing or using a hyperlink are well known to incur substantial risks of lost or stolen data (including Your Information), identity theft, lost or stolen use of your computer, phishing, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spam, cookies and other damaging and destructive things, infringement of your or others’ rights, inaccuracy of content, risks and injuries to children, pornography and other content and properties that cause extremely severe injury and damages to you and others.
- These risks change from day to day and moment to moment.
Additional Disclaimers & Limitations
IN NO EVENT WILL INTENTIONAL SOFTWARE CORPORATION BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CLICKING, ACCESS, BROWSING OR OTHER USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OUR BLOG OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF ANY PROGRAM OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE OR STORAGE SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF THOSE DAMAGES.
ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED BY INTENTIONAL SOFTWARE CORPORATION IS PROVIDED ONLY “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”.
INTENTIONAL SOFTWARE CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ANY, AND PROVIDES NO, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Intentsoft, Intentional Software, Intentional Software (stylized), the EA (stylized) logo (using the universal and existential quantifiers), and the graphical icon of Intentional Software Corporation are all trademarks of Intentional Software Corporation, which company name is a trade name of Intentional Software Corporation.
Eclipse is a trademark of Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Intel, Intel Inside (logos), Itanium and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation.
Java and all Java-based trademarks are trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
Microsoft, Windows and Visual Studio are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
UML is a trademark of Object Management Group, Inc.
UNIX is a trademark of The Open Group.
Other company, product and service names may be registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks or trade names of their respective owners.